10 years limited warranty
What is covered
- Laminating joint that comes off
- A strongly waving top
- A major crack that forms in the wood and significantly alters the original condition of your furniture or its normal use.
- A broken or defective base or assembly
Wood is a material that reacts to its environment, so it is impossible to predict how the furniture will react in your home. Temperature, humidity and light are elements that can create movements in the wood or small changes on your furniture (cracking, slight curve in a tray, change of colour). This is normal and is not covered by the warranty.
We try to choose the most beautiful pieces of wood possible. The knots and imperfections are the characteristics of wood. From one board to another, the colour and grain may vary.
We fill small knots or imperfections on the top of the furniture with epoxy, but the bottom of the furniture will be left in its natural state.
Each piece of furniture is unique and different.
- Minor irregularity or slight crack due to the natural movement of the wood
- A wooden top that bends slightly due to temperature/humidity changes
- Scratches or marks on the wood
- a slight change in wood colour
- Marking on the steel
- Other damage created by normal or non-routine use and poor maintenance
How to do it:
Contact customer service by email and mention your order number. We will contact you within 5 days to evaluate the problem with you. If the order was picked up in our workshop or delivered by an external carrier, you would have to return the furniture at your expense.
No refunds are given for a warranty. We will exchange the furniture
4 to 8 weeks of production time are to be expected.